20 Somethings...
Growth Hello everyone, I first want to start off by saying Thank you for all of the support. I have to give a special shout out to all of my friends and family, without y'all I wouldn't even be right here writing my first blog post sharing my story in hopes to inspire other young women. March 24, 2018, was when this picture was taken, I remember this day clearly, I remember that week clearly, that month and many months before and after this picture. My sophomore year of college at Hampton University. I choose this picture specifically because I was fed up, depressed, crying everyday, driving up and down the road every weekend from Hampton to Maryland, felt so ugly, worthless, stayed in bed all day, barely went to class, failed to get into the nursing program, I was officially drained, this day this week I was contemplating on committing suicide; I was ready to give up. God, my family, and best friends were the only reason I was able to hold on by a thread...
Comments
Post a Comment